If you saw our post for the letter A of the A to Z Challenge earlier this week, then you know how Luna and I feel about breakfast. We LOVE it! So of course one of our favorite things about celebrating Easter is the delicious brunch that comes with it.
I’ll be gorging myself on the result of some brilliant person’s imagination – cinnamon roll french toast. That’s right. An actual cinnamon roll that is toasted as if it were French.
I knew Luna would be jealous so I whipped up a special Easter brunch treat just for her. It’s easy and delicious for both dogs and humans, so I thought I would share with you!
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Bunny shaped silicone mold
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crack and scramble the eggs
- Pour the eggs into the mold, leaving a little room in each shape
- Add 1-2 pinches of cheese to each shape
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set
- Scramble your eggs in a measuring cup or another vessel with a spout. It makes filling the mold so much easier!
- Before filling the molds, transfer them onto a baking sheet. It is much easier to transfer to and from the oven this way.
I picked up my Peeps silicone mold from a local craft store. If you can’t find one locally, Amazon also has some good options (affiliate links) – Bunny Silicone Treat Mold, Peeps Cookie Pan, or Peeps Silicone Pan.
To make your dog’s Easter brunch extra special, you can also add any other dog safe ingredients to the egg scramble. Meats and veggies are great options.
Luna rates these treats as WOOFING AWESOME. She was left howling for more… but actually.
- Beautiful, but Deadly Easter Flowers for Dogs and Cats
- Easy Easter Egg Hunts for Dogs
- Make the Perfect Easter Basket for Your Dog on Positively.com